Monday, March 17, 2008

My Review of Terramar Long Underwear Silk Bottoms - with EC2 Thermal Regulation (For Women)

Originally submitted at Sierra Trading Post

2nds. Experience silk's warmth, lightness, natural wicking action and luxurious comfort of silk in these long underwear bottoms from Terramar. EC2 technology provides excellent thermal regulation as well. Can be worn as active underwear or pajamas Machine wash gentle Trim Fit 2nds . China. ...



Great product. I have several pairs.

By VaVaVroom from Chicago, IL on 3/17/2008

4out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Warm

Cons: slightly baggy on me

Best Uses: Cold Weather

Describe Yourself: Gym Rat

I wear these under my clothes on days that are below freezing temperatures. It adds a layer of protection from the wind and cold without being bulky or too hot when I am indoors. I am tall (5'10") and the pants are just long enough to fit under my boots.

(legalese)

No comments: